The Henson 9000 visual field screener is the perfect tool for glaucoma screening and management, enabling eye care professionals to detect glaucoma and monitor progression.
The 9000 offers sensitive, specific and fast suprathreshold and threshold screening. Standard single stimulus screening tests or the faster, patient-preferred multiple stimulus versions are available, allowing operators to re-test missed stimuli and/or extend patterns in-test, to rule out false positives with a new level of confidence. It also boasts the ZATA threshold algorithm, uniquely able to use prior patient data for the highly accurate measurement of defect progression.
- Modern, ergonomic design
- SAP white-on-white testing
- Customisable single and multiple stimulus suprathreshold screening tests
- 26, 68 and 136 point suprathreshold screening patterns (extendable in-test)
- 10-2, 24-2 and 30-2 threshold test patterns (extendable in-test)
- 60° (monocular) / 160° (binocular) testing range
- ZATA threshold test using prior patient data
- EMR compatible
Efficient glaucoma management
Efficiency of operation and patient comfort are hallmarks of the Henson 9000. Faster, patient-friendly multiple stimulus tests reduce false positives, with no impact on sensitivity, whilst the ZATA threshold algorithm is uniquely able to build on prior patient data for ongoing glaucoma monitoring, rather than starting from age normative data every time – as other perimeters do.
- Put patients first – customisable screening and threshold testing using prior data
- Enhance efficiency – fast tests save valuable time with no impact on sensitivity
- Streamline services – ease-of-use enables operability by staff at all levels