Sensitive, specific and fast suprathreshold screening in a uniquely robust and portable central visual field screener, provides complete flexibility to any glaucoma screening programme. Standard single stimulus tests or faster, patient-friendly multiple stimulus versions are available, allowing operators to re-test missed stimuli and/or extend patterns in-test, to rule out false positives with a new level of confidence.
- SAP white-on-white testing
- Single and multiple stimulus suprathreshold screening
- 26 and 68 point suprathreshold test patterns (extendable in-test)
- Customisable strategies – add and re-test locations in-test
- Solid state electronics for durability and portability
- EMR compatible
- Weight: 5 kg
Efficient glaucoma screening
The Henson 7000 is the ideal all-round central visual field screener: intuitive for operators; comfortable for patients. Fast, accurate and customisable test patterns enable streamlined, patient-centred glaucoma screening. Users can confidently identify those who do have visual field defects and efficiently rule out those who don’t.
- Put patients first – customisable glaucoma tests ensure patient comfort and accurate results
- Enhance efficiency – patient-preferred multiple stimulus testing saves time in busy healthcare environments
- Diversify services – offer glaucoma screening at the practice, hospital or in the community