New whitepaper: The dangers of blue light
What is the best way to protect ourselves against damaging blue light? Our latest whitepaper focuses on the impact of blue light, on the young and old, and what can be done to mitigate its harmful effects.
The combination of an ageing population and a younger generation relying heavily on blue-light emitting technology presents concerns for eye health across the board. A growing body of medical research is responding to these concerns, and how blue light can lead to conditions like age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Learn more about this research in our newest free whitepaper, which also examines in detail the effects of blue light on the eye and its place in our society today.
Topics covered in the whitepaper include:
- The increasing use of blue light-emitting technology now and in the future
- How young people are vulnerable to ‘bad blue light’
- The burden that the effect of blue light places on healthcare services
- The role of the technology industry in reducing blue light emitted by their products
- Proactive steps that patients and eye care professionals can take to mitigate the harmful effects of blue light